Eastern Bypass Road (Ruiru) Kiambu County • Open Everyday 7am-5pm
Securing our Families and investments
Our Strategic Objectives
VVRA is driven by the demand and needs of the Residents’. Its objectives enable it to pride itself in as a recourse
The objects to which the Association was established are
- To ensure that the original plan (LR NO. RUIRU/RUIRU EAST BLOCK 7) remains unaltered unless permission for alteration is granted by the association. That is to say, areas designated for the church, school, shopping centre, playgrounds etc. will remain for that purpose.
- To coordinate and supervise urban development in the context of promoting enhanced compatibility with statutory requirements, development conditions, environmental safety and security standards as stipulated by the GoK;
- to develop a comprehensive community policing strategy that promotes systematic use of partnerships and problem-solving techniques, to proactively address the conditions that give rise to public safety i.e. crime, social disorder, and fear of crime.
- To carry out activities aimed at creating a healthy, clean and aesthetically pleasant environment to the residents of Varsityville and to formulate and/or advocate for formulation and implementation of suitable policies and tools for effective management of the environment.
- Promote social welfare in order to have a community that enjoys a healthy, happy and comfortable life for enhancement of socio-economic, cultural and general growth of the residents.